We are looking for a quirky, self-motivated, intelligent, charismatic and creative-thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing, particularly SEO (not too much to ask, right?).
The purpose of this role is to support Andy & Suganthan in growing the SEO team and overall agency. You’ll be using both internal resources (including our incredible, custom-built internal tools) and our network of specialists in order to achieve client business objectives and targets.
You will be responsible for effectively creating and implementing SEO strategies to achieve the client’s annual business objectives and targets.
Most of our clients are based in the USA and UK, So you’ll be working with quite a diverse range of peeps.
- Support the development and execution of the client strategy to increase profit, and provide a high level of great customer service to clients
- Work together with Andy and Suganthan’s wider teams to devise strategies that sustain and grow client performance.
- Ensure client accounts are following SEO best practices, ensuring that hygiene factors are monitored and managed accordingly
- Play an active role in defining SEO best practices and scalable processes
- We want you to live and breathe SEO by staying up-to-date with SEO news and changes.
- Surprise and delight clients through innovation, knowledge sharing & insight; highlight successes when appropriate. We want our clients to love you.
- Provide reporting and measurement of the effectiveness of campaigns, ensure client reports are delivered on time and accurately
- Managing the client’s internal marketing department (as a consultant)
- Oversee regular or ad hoc projects and delivery of projects within the team
- Contribute to the new business process and help us win more leads. Make it rainnnn.
- Proactively identify workflow efficiencies to counter ineffective processes within the team. We’re sure there are things we can be doing better/faster.
- Keyword research is big for us. So you’ll be doing a lot of this – or at least creating processes that are repeatable and for which others can do.
- In charge of maintaining profit and loss margins.
- Pitching and closing new businesses.
- Identifying where we need new hires and interviewing for these.
- 5-6 years of experience in SEO (Ideally touching on both technical and content – but you don’t have to be an “expert” in either).
- Previous experience managing a team.
- Previous agency experience.
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills.
- A mathematical and analytical mind.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent Google docs skills. (Google sheets/slides)
- Proven track record of working to deadlines.
- Proven time management skills.
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies.
- Proven experience in client expectation management roles and situations, managing and directing client expectations.
- A great deal of experience in keyword research.
- Other than your SEO experience, we basically need someone who knows how to grow a business, what people to hire, what processes to put in place and how to close deals.
On completion of the 6-month probation period, every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site, which include:
- 24 days holiday a year + bank holidays.
- Annual performance bonus.
- MacBook Pro. (Newest model)
- Flexible Working Policy – 7.5 hours, Mon-Fri, ideally between 9 am – 5 pm UK time, but you’re free to work a couple of hours on either side depending on your lifestyle (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
- Remote working – Work from wherever you want. (Note: Must have the legal right to work in the United Kingdom)
- Circa £60k+/year salary (Negotiable for the right person).
- A percentage of the business. We want this business to be your business, and we genuinely want you to want to grow it with us. We’re looking for a partner.
Snippet Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Be creative and stand out.🙂
Published on 12 Oct, 2022 | Last Updated on 12 Oct, 2022
Suganthan is a digital marketing consultant with over nine years of experience. Solving complex SEO problems is his passion. He has experience working with venture capital funds and hundreds of clients worldwide, delivering campaigns.
Ready to increase your organic web traffic?
We believe in working with complete transparency and will carry out tasks efficiently and cost effectively
Subscribe to get latest news, insights, technology, and updates.